* I've changed the blog address from www.sarahsworld.me back to the original (badly chosen, but I'm stuck with it) address of www.kiwikchat.blogspot.com .

This means that some links to older posts and old links from other sites don't work. :(

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fidgets are good


This afternoon:

Mum: You’re much better today, well relatively

Me: I am now pretty good, but I felt pretty grumpy and sore this morning.  I didn’t think I hid it very well…

Mum: yes well you were grumpy but much more fidgety than normal, you know, you were like moving.

J


2 comments:

  1. Mum's notice these things Sarah! I can always tell when H is feeling slightly better than usual because she actually has the energy to be a teenage pain in the proverbial! At such times I feel a weird mixture of frustration and delight!! Hope you're feeling 'fidgety' today too. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing gets past Mum's that's for sure. :) Cheeky is great also!

    ReplyDelete